Collection, Use and Sharing of Your Information
• We respect your privacy, and, in general, you can visit our Site without revealing any Information about yourself. We will not collect any Information about you unless you choose to provide that Information to us.
• Information may be collected through online registration forms, online request forms, or forms that can be downloaded from the Site, including, for example, the Organization’s Grant Application. By completing our Grant Application or otherwise providing us with your contact information, you are consenting to receive information from us about the Site and the Organization’s services.
• Your Information will only be used in a manner that is compatible with your requests. For example, if you submit a Grant Application, we may contact you to provide more information relating to the Grant Application or to inform you regarding whether your Grant Application has been approved or denied. We also reserve the right to verify your Information by contacting the references that you provide to us.
• You may opt out of future correspondence with the Organization at any time and ask us to delete any Information we have about you, or you may access, correct, amend and update your Information, by contacting us at the mailing address or e-mail address below.
• The Organization will not sell, share or retransmit your Information to any party not affiliated with the Organization, unless (i) we have your permission to make the disclosure, (ii) the disclosure is required by law, regulation or other legal requirement, (iii) the Information is publicly available, or (iv) the disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of the Organization or others.
Collection, Use and Sharing of Anonymous Data and Cookies
• We may also collect anonymous data from the visitors of the Site. For example, we may utilize technology to track how many visitors have accessed the Site, the length of the visit, and which pages of the Site are viewed. This technology is used to enable us to compile statistics about our Site so that we may improve the content and functionality of the Site, better understand the needs of the users of our Site, and to improve the Organization’s services.
• We may use “cookies” to enhance your browsing experience. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer’s hard drive that enable us to track your computer’s usage of our Site. You may adjust your browser settings to reject cookies from us before entering the Site. Please consult the "Help" section of your browser for more information. Note, however, that if cookies are disabled, you may not be able to view parts of our Site.
This Site is not directed to, or intended for children under age 13. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect Information from children under age 13 and, if we discover that such information was collected, we will promptly delete or destroy such information.
Becky and Kipp Fawcett